You can apply after checking the student requirements and the course description. In order to be assigned an internship position at one of BI's partner companies it is essential that you complete the application process. Read carefully all information below and contact the BI Internship team if you have more questions.
Step by step - before the application deadline
- Decide to apply for a BI Internship – do I qualify?
GPA=B, no pending subjects, 1st year MSc in Finance student
- Read through the internship positions offered by BI's partner companies in the Career Portal, titled: BI Internship for MSc in Finance
- Choose max. 3 positions (optional)
- Write motivation letter(s) tailored to each company. You can start the letter by telling about your general motivation for the BI Internship course and then focus on the specific company and the position available. Explain who you are and what your motivation is. You can choose to write the motivation letter in
English or Norwegian. If the position is internationally oriented or written in English, it is
recommended to write the letter in English.
- Prepare your CV and motivation letter(s)
- Apply online. See link below
Application deadline: 22nd January
Next steps - after the application deadline
- Screening by the BI Internship team
- Matching process based on motivation letter(s) and personal videos
- The BI Internship team recommends candidates to the companies
- Interviews by the companies
- Feedback yes or no from the BI Internship team
Comments about the application process
The BI Internship team does the matching process through mapping of candidates and companies/ positions. We encourage you to be open and flexible towards work tasks/ position/ companies. Think out of the box. Have in mind how this possibility can broaden your career perspectives when you graduate.
How to write a good CV and motivation letter?
If you already know which internship positions you want to apply for, you can visit our CV and motivation letter information page on @BI or you can simply drop-in:
Our drop-in hours for CV and application check:
Monday to Friday: 12-14, Student Service Centre