Courses taken at other institutions



Courses taken at other institutions

​BI encourages its PhD candidates to take courses at external institutions.


In order to take courses at other institutions, you need your main supervisor and Associate Dean's approval. 

All courses taken externally must grant credits, and have a formal assessment at the end. The institution awarding the credits must provide you with a course certificate at the end of the course.

Once the course is completed, you must send a copy of the course certificate to the Doctoral Administration, along with the "Application for approval of a course taken at another institution" form.

If you fail to do so, there will be no record of you having completed this course, and your number ECTS will be inaccurate. You will not be able to submit your dissertation before you have obtained 60 approved ECTS.




Last Modified: 14/06/2016 19:13