The admission requirement for a Master of Management programme is a Bachelor degree, equivalent of 180 officially recognised credits from a university or university college. It is also a requirement that you have 4 years full-time work experience, and that you are at least 25 years of age. If you have a prior Master degree, the requirement is 3 years full-time work experience.
When calculating work experience, several criteria apply:
- The work experience must have been continuous for at least 6 months. It must be at least a 50 % position .
- The work experience must be gained at 18 plus years.
- From these criteria, the work experience must in total consist of at least 4 years full-time. If, for example, you have worked in a 50 % position, 8 years of work experience is required
Admission based on prior learning and work experience
Applicants for the Master of Management programmes who don’t meet the requirements of a full Bachelor degree as stipulated in the Regulations relating to Admissions, Studies and Examinations, can be admitted based on prior learning and work experience.
Applicants must have at least 90 officially recognised credits. Higher education that does not have officially recognised credits from the time that the education was embarked on, can be included in the calculation of officially recognised credits if the education was at a level equivalent of the recognised education.
The assessment of prior learning and work experience is based on the following criteria:
• Credits above 90
• Work experience after the age of 25
• The level of the currently held position
• Experience from organisation work
• Own publications
• Particularly responsible management experience
In exceptional cases the requirement of 90 officially recognised credits will be wavered. In such cases the admission will be limited to one programme.