Changes to master thesis



Changes to master thesis

‚ÄčIf you need to make changes related to your thesis, here is some important information you need to consider.

Students who need to make changes from the original thesis registration, may apply for this by filling in and submitting the form Application for changes for master thesis.

This applies for changes regarding thesis topic, or change of partner or supervisor.

The application must be handed in at your earliest convenience to the MSc Administration. It is subject to the approval by the Associate Dean of the programme.

Last Modified: 03/06/2016 08:27