You are personally responsible for all loans registered on your id-card. Please make sure no one else uses your card.
Use of digital information resources
The BI Library provides access to electronic information resources, such as journal collections, books, databases, etc. These resources are exclusively for BI's faculty and students. Any communication of access information to outsiders is prohibited.
When using the library resources, you accept the following regulations:
- Violation of the library regulations may deprive the student of the right to borrow material from the library and make use of other library services.
- Loss of your student card must immediately be reported to the library, in order to prevent abuse.
- You are obliged to update information such as name, e-mail address, private address, Norwegian address and telephone number in the student portal @BI.
- You are personally responsible for borrowed material.
- The loan period for books is 2 weeks. Loans are automatically renewed, unless another users requests the book. You will be notified by e-mail before the due date if you have to return the book. Books borrowed from the one day loan collection must be returned within the same day. Overdue books will incur fines. See rates of fines.
- Journals and newspapers are not for loan.
- If you lose or damage books replacement costs are charged. There are no refunds for lost items found after the charge has been paid.