at least two months in length
quantitative topic or have a significant quantitative content
in a company from the QTEM Corporate Partners’ network or any corporation at the participant’s initiative (subject to prior approval of the QTEM team)
timing at the discretion of the participant (during or after the 2 years of the master with at least 2 consecutive weeks)
- The purpose of the QTEM internship is to apply the analytical and Quantitative skills obtained through your studies.
- During the Internship you are expected to identify and solve a problem using your Analytical and Quantitative skills. You should identify the problem to be solved together with your employer. When you have solved the identified problem, you must develop a report. The QTEM internship report represents documentation of the supplication of these skills
The main purpose of the report is to document the process of identifying a problem and the methodology used to solve the problem. The QTEM final report is to be delivered to the QTEM academic coordinator: email@example.com The academic coordinator will evaluate the report and approve the report when considered sufficient.
- Questions regarding the internship report can be sent to your QTEM coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QTEM Internship registration form and report template can be found here
- Detailed information about QTEM Internship can be found at Careers Services