- If you receive support from Lånekassen in Norway you are also entitled to this support while on exchange.
- You will receive the same support, plus an additional travel grant.
- You receive a form named 'Enclosure to Lanekassen' by email from the BI International Office. This is to be uploaded with your main application to Lånekassen.
Three important clues when filling in the online application to Lånekassen:
• "Hvor skal du studere?"
Answer: i Norge
• "Skal du ta delstudium i utlandet?"
• "Skal du betale skolepenger?"
Language scholarship from Lånekassen
For studies in other languages than English.
If you are exchanging to universities within the EU, with which BI has signed an Erasmus+ agreement, you will receive a scholarship
Note that fee-paying programmes, i.e. Bachelor of International Marketing and øk.adm. 1 year specialisation do not qualify for Erasmus Scholarship.
The amount varies from year to year, country of study, and length of the semester.
BI applies for the funding on your behalf and sends you an e-mail with all necessary information
- As an Erasmus+ student you must:
- submit a Confirmation letter and The Erasmus Student Mobility Grant Agreement
- submit a student report to BI
- submit an online evaluation to Erasmus+
- submit a signed and stamped Learning Agreement
- complete an OLS language test prior to the exchange and one at the end of your exchange semester
Note that payment will take place approximately two to three weeks after BI has received your documents.
Credits will not be transferred until the documents are returned.
Nordplus (Norek) - Exchange within the Nordic countries
For universities without Erasmus agreements only.
Norge-Amerika Foreningen (NORAM)