All mandatory courses must be completed and passed
Bachelor students must have a C average/GPA 2.8 or better to
be considered for exchange. Your GPA must be maintained after the
selection process, and you must pass all courses in order to stay
qualified for exchange.
Bachelor students with one pending subject ("hengefag"), may apply and be considered for European universities provided that the GPA is 3.0 or above.
In this case, an offer of exchange is not guaranteed and if the pending subject is English, you must take a TOEFL test.
MSc students must have 30 ECTS (all courses from the 1st semester of MSc) and at least an average C to be considered for exchange.
- Applications will be evaluated with grades earned as of 1 February.
- Re-assessment of a grade ("klagesensur") will not be taken into consideration if the re-assessment result is not available by 1 February.
The exchange programme is competitive and it may be difficult to be selected for one of your top priorities. If you do not receive an offer for one of your choices, you will be given alternatives.
The minimum grade requirement for acceptance to the exchange programme
- Master of Science students, 3.0 (you may submit an application if you are below, but exchange is not guaranteed)
- Bachelor students, 2.8 (you may submit an application if you are below but still within 2.5, (3.0 if you have a pending subject). However, exchange is not guaranteed)
How to calculate the GPA average?
- Use the ECTS scale where A=5.0, B=4.0, C=3.0, D=2.0 and E=1.0.